Statewide Invitational Miniature Show
This is a judged and juried show with awards and prizes
Presented by Latimer Art Club
October 1 -November 3, 2020
Artists Co-Op Gallery of Reno
627 Mill Street
Reno, NV 89502
Admission to the Co-Op is always free
Are You Wanting To Enter Your Work?
Hand Deliver Entries To:
627 Mill St, Reno, NV 89502
Monday, September 30th, 2020
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Mail Entries To:
Latimer Art Club Entries
c/o Eileen Fuller
233 Liberty Springs Ct.
Sparks, NV 89436
Must be received by September 23, 2020
Must include a registration form, fee, a self-addressed stamped envelope, and postage for return shipping. LAC will not be responsible for any damage/loss incurred during shipping.
Online Form to Follow
October 4th, 2020
From 12 pm to 4 pm
The exhibit can be viewed
Oct 1- Nov 3rd
11:00-4:00 pm Daily.
Artists Co-Op Gallery of Reno
What you need to know.
Entry Date: Monday September 30, 2020 11:00 am-2:00 pm
627 Mill Street, Reno NV 89502
Shipped entries must be received by: September 23, 2020, and must include a registration form, fee, a self-addressed stamped envelope, and postage for return shipping. LAC will not be responsible for any damage/loss incurred during shipping.
Opening Reception & Awards: Sunday, October 4th 12:00-4:00 pm
(participants should bring food to share at the reception)
Pick Up Day: Tuesday, November 4th, 2020 11:00-4:00
(or phone to make arrangements to pick up by October 31st.
*Artwork not picked up at the specified time will be donated to charity.
Entry Fees for up to 5 entries:
LAC Members: $25:00 Flat Fee
Non-Members: $35.00 flat fee
All fees are nonrefundable. Checks Payable to Latimer Art Club (NOT ACR)
- Artwork must be original, have been completed within the last 2 years and not shown in a previous LAC Miniature show.
- The total image area of the painting must not exceed 36 square inches (i.e. 4 x 6 5 x 7, 6 x 6).
- All artwork must be framed.
- Frame opening not to exceed 80 square inches (8 x 10). This is the inside measurement of the frame.
- Frame molding width no greater than one and one-half inches (1.5”)
- Linen liners are considered comparable to mats and are acceptable.
- Dust covers are required on the back of the frame except for oil/acrylic paintings done on stretched canvas.
- No Uni-frames, Clip Frames, Sawtooth Hangers, Cardboard, Masking Tape, or Easel Backs left on the back of frames.
- Paintings delivered chipped, cracked, damaged, dirty, or with the improper presentation will not be accepted
- An entry label must be affixed to the back of each painting. Labels must be completely filled out including price. Do Not include sales tax.
- All artwork must be for sale. 35% commission to ACR.
All entries must comply with these guidelines.
Latimer Art Club reserves the right to refuse any painting that does not comply with the requirements stated above.
- Water Media
- Graphite/Ink Drawing
- Mixed Media & All Other Mediums*
- For mixed media please indicate, on the label, all mediums used in artwork
- No Photography, prints, crafts, or computer-generated art will be accepted.
- The judge will make the final determination regarding questions of placement in categories.
Entry Forms will be available online.