As of now, we have few details but more is sure to come. As we get closer this page will be updated.
What we know now. The date of the exhibition is October 1- 22nd, 2020.
It will be held at
Artist Co-Op Gallery of Reno
627 Mill Street
Admission to the Co-Op is always free
Entry form will be posted on line be sure to check back often
Entry fee for up to 5 entries
All fees are nonrefundable. Checks payable to Latimer Art Club (Not ACR)
- LAC Members $25.00 flat fee/non members $35.00 flat fee
- Artwork must be original, have been completed within the last 2 years and not shown in a previous LAC Miniature show.
- The total image area of the painting must not exceed 36 square inches (i.e. 4 x 6 5 x 7, 6 x 6).
- All artwork must be framed.
- Frame opening not to exceed 80 square inches (8 x 10). This is the inside measurement of the frame.
- Frame molding width no greater than one and one-half inches (1.5”)
- Linen liners are considered comparable to mats and are acceptable.
- Dust covers are required on the back of the frame except for oil/acrylic paintings done on stretched canvas.
- No Uni-frames, Clip Frames, Sawtooth Hangers, Cardboard, Masking Tape, or Easel Backs left on the back of frames.
- Paintings delivered chipped, cracked, damaged, dirty, or with the improper presentation will not be accepted
- An entry label must be affixed to the back of each painting. Labels must be completely filled out including price. Do Not include sales tax.
- All artwork must be for sale. 35% commission to ACR.
All entries must comply with these guidelines.
Latimer Art Club reserves the right to refuse any painting that does not comply with the requirements stated above.
- Water Media
- Graphite/Ink Drawing
- Mixed Media & All Other Mediums*
- For mixed media please indicate, on the label, all mediums used in artwork
- No Photography, prints, crafts, or computer-generated art will be accepted.
- The judge will make the final determination regarding questions of placement in categories.