A 2022 Summer Show
Freedom of Expression
Want To Enter Your Work?
Here’s How to Enter!
All Entry Forms must be submitted online
Entry Deadline has closed
All artwork must be delivered to the Sparks Heritage Museum on Saturday June 18th from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Labels must be taped to the back of each painting.
Location: Sparks Heritage Museum
814 Victoian Ave Sparks, NV
Click on Image for an Interactive Map
TWO Receptions with artists demonstrations and presentations
July 21st, 2022
4pm to 7 pm.
August 18th, 2022
4pm to 7pm
The exhibit can be viewed
June 27- August 18 2022
Tuesday through Friday
11:00 am-4:00 pm Daily and
Saturday 1pm to 4pm
at the Sparks Heritage Museum
What you need to know.
Entry Date: Deadline has Closed
Drop Off: All artwork MUST be delivered at the Sparks Heritage Museum on June 18th 2022 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Labels must be taped to the back of each painting.
Reception: Two Receptions 7-21-2022 and 8-18-2022 from 4pm to 7pm
Pick Up Day: For art not sold during the show Saturday August 20, 2022 11:00am to 4:00pm
(or phone Show Chair to make arrangements to pick up)
*Artwork not picked up at the specified time will be donated to charity.
Eligibility & Guidelines
Member Only Show: “Freedom of Expression”
- All mediums accepted and open to artist interpretation.
- Artwork must be original and not shown in a previous LAC show.
- Styles can range from realistic to abstract and all areas in between.
- Maximum of 2 paintings are allowed. Size 8″ x 10″ to 16″ x 20″ OR one larger up to 26″ x 30″.
- Standard framing requirements with wires for hanging with backing and dust covers on glassed entries or where appropriate for a professional appearance. Clean frames with canvases or finished hardboards do not require dust covers.
- Frames must be undamaged, with hardware and wire in place for hanging.
- Paintings delivered chipped, cracked, damaged, dirty, or with improper presentation will not be accepted
- An entry label must be affixed to the back of each painting. Labels must be filled out including price. Do Not include sales tax.
- All artwork must be for sale. 20% commission goes to Sparks Heritage Museum.
**All entries must comply with these guidelines**
Latimer Art Club reserves the right to refuse any painting that does not comply with the requirements stated above.