- This event has passed.
Small Impressions statewide miniature judged and juried show
October 1, 2020 @ 11:00 am - October 31, 2020 @ 4:00 pm UTC+0$25.00
Dates: Entry 9-30, show from 10-1 to 11-3, take-down 11-4.
RECEPTION: In lieu of a reception, we are doing “artists in residence” sittings most afternoons throughout the show, for small (masked /socially distanced) groups. We will offer a limited sampling of beverages and individually wrapped snacks.
LAC Members: $25:00 Flat Fee
Non-Members: $35.00 flat fee
All fees are nonrefundable. Checks Payable to Latimer Art Club (NOT ARC)
- Artwork must be original, have been completed within the last years, and not shown in a previous LAC Miniature show.
- The total image area of the painting must not exceed 36 square inches (i.e. 4 x 6 5 x 7, 6 x 6).
- All artwork must be framed.
- Frame opening not to exceed 80 square inches (8 x 10). This is the inside measurement of the frame.
- Frame molding width no greater than one and one-half inches (1.5”)
- Lines liners are considered comparable to mats and are acceptable.
- Dust covers are required on the back of the frame except for oil/acrylic paintings done on stretched canvas.
- No Uni-frames, Clip Frames, Sawtooth Hangers, Cardboard, Masking Tape, or Easel Backs left on the back of frames.
- Paintings delivered chipped, cracked, damaged, dirty, or with the improper presentation will not be accepted
- An entry label must be affixed to the back of each painting. Labels must be completely filled out including price. Do Not include sales tax.