The Latimer Art Club presents…..
An "Artown" Event
July 15th to August 15th.
The Power and Beauty of WATER
All members are encouraged to enter TWO FOR SALE paintings with any type of water representation, from a babbling brook, mountain stream, lake, rivers, waterfalls, ocean, or puddles! This does not have to be Northern Nevada-related.
Online entries will be accepted and paintings must follow the ACR framing guidelines here.
A Members-Only Exhibit and Sale
Wilbur May Museum
1595 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89503
10:00-4:00pm Wednesday – Saturday
12:00pm – 4:00pm Sunday
Want To Enter Your Work?
Here’s How to Enter!
The exhibit can be viewed
July 15th to August 15th
Wednesday – Saturday
Wilbur May Museum
What you need to know.
Entry Deadline: July 5th, 2021
Drop Off: All artwork should be dropped off at Wilbur May Museum by July 14th. Labels must be taped to the back of each painting.
Reception & Awards: No reception due to Covid.
Awards: More information to follow.
Pick Up Day: Tuesday, August 17th, 2021.
(or phone to make arrangements to pick up.)
*Artwork not picked up at the specified time will be donated to charity.
For additional information please contact our Show Chairperson
Eileen Fuller 775-233-4796 email@example.com
(Please do not call the Wiber May Museum for Entry Information)
Eligibility & Guidelines
Member Only Show. The Power and the Beauty of WATER.
- Landscapes or close-up interpretations of WATER in its varied forms will be your subject.
- All mediums of 2-dimensional art are acceptable. Artwork must be original and not shown in a previous LAC show.
- Styles can range from realistic to abstract and all areas in between.
- Maximum of 2 paintings. size restrictions of 8″ x 10″ minimum and 26′ x 30″ or equivalent.
- Standard framing requirements with wires for hanging.
- Frames must be undamaged, with hardware and wire in place for hanging.
- Paintings delivered chipped, cracked, damaged, dirty, or with improper presentation will not be accepted
- An entry label must be affixed to the back of each painting. Labels must be completely filled out including price. Do Not include sales tax. Print Labels Here
- All artwork must be for sale. 35% commission goes to Washoe County: Wilbur May Museum.”
**All entries must comply with these guidelines.**
Latimer Art Club reserves the right to refuse any painting that does not comply with the requirements stated above.